Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Blog











Hi, I'm Bonnie and this is my husband Hut. Welcome to my blog. I am 47 years old, have a wonderful husband (whom I am still very much in love with after 16 years), two great sons and 2 lovable dogs. I work for a security firm as a lobby receptionist for a large insurance company. I am very new to blogging. My sis-in-law Missy talked me into trying it so wish me luck(please check out her blog at MissyMadeIt.com). I have just learned how to use a digital camera. I am very computer illiterate, so bear with me. I don't lead a very exciting life, but hopefully this will help family and friends keep up with me and my family. Thanks for checking out my blog.


















2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Oh Bonnie, I'm soooo happy you started a blog!! I'm going to add your link to my blog if that's okay.

I love the pictures ... your boys are so handsome. I love that picture of you and Jerome too!!!

Happy Memorial Day!

Judi said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I have been following Missy's blog for the last 5 months and I can't wait to see what you have to say. Good luck Blogging!