Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back in the groove

When I first started blogging I mentioned a diet I was on. I did really good, I lost 10 pounds. Well, I haven't done a darn thing since then and gained 5 pounds back. The plus side to that is I'm still under 200 (but not by much). So today I go back on the diet and start exercising again. Today I'm going to start walking again. I also have a glider that I call my torture device. I use it when I don't want to drive to the nature walk or when it is raining too hard (which hasn't happened much lately).

This is my torture device. It really gives a good workout all over but it kicks my butt. Before I got lazy I was using this for an hour. I thought about joining a gym, but I carpool and know I won't drive back to a gym. I do enjoy walking so I don't mind driving for that. I took boxing awhile back and did really well with that. Plus my friend Jane teaches the class so it makes it nice. I am thinking about doing that again. For right now, though, I just need to get moving again, especially with this Diabetes Walk coming up in October. I found a quote that I abolutely love and I'm sharing with you( no Cecile, I'm not taking your job LOL). " Wish it......Dream it.......Do it......" That is my motivation for today. Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

Simple Man said...

I Love You just the way you are...

Missy Glave said...

And so do I!

That contraption looks pretty intense though. Good luck with your goal Bonnie!

Andi said...

Ugh!!! Torture device!!!


I admire your motivation Bonnie! Good luck with that walk.