Thursday, July 31, 2008

Diabetes Walk Update


Just wanted to give everyone an update because I am soooooooo excited. We are at 58% of our goal. Our goal right now is $500 and we have made $269 so far. We still have 2 1/2 months to go. I would really like to blow this goal out of the water. As my blog from July 28 stated, I have bracelets for sale for the cause. And anyone who buys a bracelet or makes a donation to our team website (http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RebelswithaCause) will be eligable for a drawing to take place on September 1. You can see what you will be able to win on the other July 28 blog. I want to thank everyone for their continued support. You guys are the greatest.

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

You guys are going to surpass that goal and as you said "blow it out of the water".

That's just terrific Bonnie ... I'm so proud of you and your team!