Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 Weeks.......Just a Reminder




I just wanted to remind everyone that it is 2 weeks from today that the drawing ends for the cute little butterfly cup with goodies. In order to be in the drawing you must either make a donation to my diabetes walk in October or buy a Cure Diabetes bracelet. If you would like to make a donation to my walk, please go to the following site:(http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RebelswithaCause.

This cute little goody cup will go to one lucky winner on September 1.

If you would like to purchase a bracelet, please email me at bonniebeebadd@yahoo.com and put Bracelet in the subject line. Please let me know how many bracelets you would like and what size. I have both Adult and Youth sized. These bracelets are $3 each, but any donation you would like to make would be appreciated.

These are what the bracelets look like. They are red and say : CURE-CARE-COMMITMENT on one side and American Diabetes Association on the other. These bracelets are made of silicone. I wear 2 of them....one for myself and one for my father.
We can accept cash (suggest you not send through the mail), checks and credit cards.
To those of you who have already bought bracelets or made a donation....Thank You so much. I am still at 58% of my goal of $500 and I couldn't have gotten that far with out your support. My walk is October 11 so I still have right at 2 months to reach my goal. Thanks again for both your moral and monetary support. Together we CAN make a difference.

2 comments:

Cecile said...

Good Luck with your wonderful cause I know that you will do well:))
Have a great week!

Andi said...

That little "goodie cup" is so cute! I'm excited to know that my name will be in the hat for it!

I wish you well with your gathering of donations for such a good cause Bonnie.