Friday, September 12, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Fellow blogger Gary, tagged me today. I feel honored as I don't think I've ever been tagged before. This should be easy as it's only 5 things I have to talk about.

1. Where was I ten years ago?

Let me see, I was living next door to where I live now. My husband and I had a mobile home on the lot next door to my father-in-law whose house we now live in. I was probably in the kitchen working on crafts for the annual craft fairs we have here. Missy and I used to be pretty crafty back in the day LOL.

2. What was on my to do list today?

Going to work was the main thing. Delivering Andi's gift that she won for donating to my Diabetes walk was a must today. I also should have gone to Walmart to pick up a prescription but that won't happen until tomorrow. That was pretty much it.

3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?

I'm not sure I can answer that. I probably wouldn't be the person that I am today. I'd probably do drugs or drink too much, sleep around and have bad rumours and stories told about in the tabloids, with some trashy photos.

4. Five places I've lived.

Well I was born in Massachusetts and spent most of my formative years residing in Haverhill. Then I moved to Orlando, Florida with my parents when I was 17. I then moved to Davenport, FL with my first husband. 10 years later I lived in Eloise, FL with my wonderful 2nd husband (and we still live there). I lived in Cleveland, Ohio one summer when I worked for the Cleveland Indians. That's pretty much it.

5. Bad Habits.

Number one is probably spending too much money on kids and grandkids. But hey, you can't take it with you and I'm not a billionaire. Another bad habit I have is biting my fingernails. I've been doing really good about not biting lately, but I still get the urge. The bad habit I have that my husband hates is me going around all the time complaining about how fat I am.......like he can do something about it. I think that's it. If anyone who knows me can think of anymore that I might have....let me know.

Now comes the fun part......picking 5 people to tag. Here goes......Cecile, Hut (Simple Man), Grannie Annie, Sue and Andi. Have fun you guys.

4 comments:

Andi said...

Okay Bonnie...I have to say the answer to what you would do if you were a billionaire is the most interesting one I've read yet!!! I was laughing out loud when I read it!

You'll have to give me the weekend to get my tag done.

It was nice visiting with you today. Thanks again for the gift!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

whoa!!? you worked for the Cleveland Indians?? there must be a blog about that ---lets hear it?

Granny Annie said...

Thanks for tagging me Bonnie. I'll try to just post my meme here.

Ten years ago Prince Charming was riding into my life to sweep me off my banking feet and deposit me on a chicken ranch.

My to-do list has laundry on it. It had laundry on it yesterday. LOL

If I were a billionaire I would rotate constant visits to see our grandchildren and hire someone to take care of my livestock.

I have lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma.

Blogging is my bad habit because it keeps me from doing my
laundry:-)

Cecile said...

Hi Bonnie
I will have my post up tomorrow.Thanks for tagging me:)) It's been a crazy busy weekend so far:)) I hope you ahve a great sunday!!Off to bed:))