Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Addendum (did I spell that right, lol)

I'm feeling a little guilty about changing the ending date for the "Name that Witch". So if you want....On Sunday the 26th, I will let everyone have 4 extra shots at naming the witch. That way the contest will still be over with but everyone will still have the same number of chances as if I went to the 30th. I tend to over explain things so I hope you all understood that. Monday, October 27 I will post an early blog so you will know who the winner is. Thanks for all the great names that have been submitted so far. It's really gonna be tough.

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

O-kee-doe-kee:)

Missy Glave said...

Makes complete sense to me ... and it's very nice of you to offer the extra chances. I hope to think of something really GREAT to submit!

Cecile said...

Cool!!!
I will have to come up with something clever:))

About Me said...

This is tougher than it sounds. How about "Hallie" the Halloween Witch.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog