Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks for the Award



I was presented with this award from my wonderfully thoughtful friend Cecile. I am very thrilled to recieve this award and being the copy cat that I am I copied this explanation for the award from her blog! Of course, credit for the original explaination goes to the "old dude" Gary. Thanks, Gary.
The nature of these awards frequently, is such, that one is requested to pass them on to others we deem worthy of receiving them , in the case of the "Proximade" award, I am expected to pass it on to five worthy souls. I will reference these good people below.First allow me to give you some explanation of the purpose of the "Proximade"----one creates one's blog and one makes posts to it---over the course of time, one receives comments and develops regular readers, and via reading each others pages and exchanging comments one grows "closer" to these people, ---so via blogging one moves into closer proximity to some individuals than one might not otherwise have come into contact with----and acknowledging this "friendship", this proximity---one earns a "proximade".
Now the 5 people I am sharing the award with are.......drum roll,please....
1. Simple Man (aka LOML, aka my wonderful husband)
2. Susie Q
3. Brenda
4. April
5. Granny Annie

4 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Thank you Bonnie. I'll take this neat award and then give you the same one! You are a good blog friend and I feel like you're my neighbor:)

Missy Glave said...

Congrats Bonnie on receiving The Proximade Award!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Thanks for crediting me with the explanation of the Prominade award---I swear I don't get enough credit---and heck, I really am credit worthy.---shoot don't mean to brag but I like to think I am just plain incredible!!!---for an old dude that is.

Cole M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.