Saturday, January 3, 2009

You are Awesome

I want to share this awesome "award"(for lack of a better word). I couldn't sleep last night and so sat on the computer for hours and found all kinds of cute little signs and sayings. So I'll be sharing quite a few in the near future. This little "award" I am sharing with all my blogger friends because you are ALL awesome. You don't need to pick 5 people to share with or 6 favorite things or reveal any secrets. Just share this with whoever you want and how ever many you want. I enjoy reading each and every one of your blogs. Thanks for making me a part of your world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award.I will be adding this to my page.

Missy Glave said...

Awww ... Bonnie, this is so cute! If it's okay I'll be adding it to my blog.

Missy

Granny Annie said...

You deserve this award on your sidebar more than any!

Cecile said...

I agree with Annie you need to add it to your sidebar from all of your friends because you rock and we Luv Ya!!!!
Thanks Bonnie::))

Andi said...

That's so cute Bonnie! I want to add it to my blog!