Monday, March 23, 2009

We have a WINNER!!!!


Sorry it took me so long to get to this post. Today was the day Hut got his hair cut for Locks of Love. But that is a post for another day. I won't make you wait any longer....well, yeah, maybe I will.....

Here is Hut folding the papers with the names on them.

This is my biggest bowl....boy that's alot of names.Here is Hut drawing the name out of the bowl. So that means the winner is........................................................................have you waited long enough???

Melinda Oakes. Thanks, Melinda, for helping out my nephew Griffin. And thanks to everyone else who donated. It is a worthwhile cause and you are all the best, most thoughtful, wonderful (I could go on and on) people. Thank you all for helping Griffin with his Trike-a-thon. (Melinda, get with Missy with your mailing address so I can get this out to you)

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Woo Hoo ... Congratulations Melinda on winning the gift basket.

Bonnie, I have emailed you Melinda's address and email addy if you need it.

Thank you Bonnie for hosting this give-a-way!

Love,
Missy

Cecile said...

Congrats and enjoy!!!!