Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going to pick up the gift basket this afternoon. That way I can take a picture and let everyone know what wonderful goodies they might win. Thank you to everyone who has donated to my nephew's great cause. He is really going to learn about how caring and giving people can be, even in these hard times. So check me out later this evening to see the basket.

And I have to tell you what a charm my new little girl Molly is. I told you all that she is only 4 weeks old. Well she has to be the easiest puppy in the world to potty train. She will not potty in the house. She will wait until I take her outside. I was kind of dreading the whole potty training part of the puppy, but I just got really lucky. I have to say she did have only 2 accidents since we've had her. She really tries to wait until she goes out. And now that she is comfortable at the house her personality is coming out. She is so comical. I wish I could video tape some of her antics. And our cat really likes the puppy. I guess because the puppy plays with her and they are about the same size. I will have to try to get more pictures of her to share. And I can't wait to see how she gets along with Griffin when those two finally meet. Well I'm at work, so I guess I better get busy "working". You all have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie you can do anything you put your mind to,but we all have different talents . You are great with the community work.