Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Weddings, 2 Baby Showers in 2 Weeks

We've had a busy two weeks here. First of all, you know my son Wade got married to Diana on May 25. Then on July 13, his cousin Tony got married Tarah. This past Tuesday, my friend Audrey (Wade's ex and still friend) and her boyfriend Tommy had a baby shower. And this next Monday, June 22,Wade's friend Bobby and his wife Kerin are having a babyshower. I won't be able to make that one, but we sent a gift. I do have a few photos from the various events to share with you.

My handsome son Wade and his beautiful bride Diana.

Here's the Scianimanico clan at Cousin Tony's wedding. On the top photo from left to right is Hut, my ex mother in law, Tootsie, my ex husband, Jim, my ex father in law, Frank, Wade, Layla, Diana and Wade's sister, Ashley. Not sure where my other son Scott is. Bottom photo is different angle. We did not go to the wedding, we were just invited to the reception. It was a great time with good friends and family.
Here's my sweet Layla ( or Little Red as Hut calls her). She's dancing and eating ice at the reception.

Here's the couple ( with some help) getting ready to cut the cake. From the left is a good shot of Tarah's back( in the peach and white). In the brown dress with her back to us is one of Tarah's sisters. At the back of the table, we have on the left, Tony's mother Darr and of course the groom, Tony.Here's the couple trying to make an escape on a scooter. Bride's having some issues with her dress.
Success!!!!! And off we go to start our new life together.

Now on to baby showers. Here's Audrey's baby shower cake. It says "Good bye Tummy, Hello Mommy". It was cute. Here's Audrey and Tommy with one of Wade & Diana's gifts (Wade and Diana couldn't make it so I took their gifts with me and Hut). It's a 3 part photo album set. Another of W&D's gifts....a jeweled photo frame with baby booties....Audrey likes bling.
Audrey and Tommy with our gift....a baby outfit and photo album. Finally a candid shot....Audrey and Tommy like to pose for pictures.And even though I'm not going to make it to Bobby and Kerin's shower ( I have to work), I did want to show everyone the happy expecting couple.

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

It's so nice there is so much love and happiness all around!

Everyone looks so nice!!

Audrey is a beautiful mommy-to-be!

Brenda Eason said...

Girl I know what you mean. Some how I have to get ready for my son to come in on the 6th and then we go own to my dads. Rian will get married there. hope this one goes better.I know it will he is a child after his moms heart. Sad to say that,but if he thought he hurt me he would die.

Femin Susan said...

Wow, those are such gorgeous shots!
Cheers and best wishes.

Carole Burant said...

Such happy occasions you've been attending:-) I so enjoyed seeing all the photos, you really do have a beautiful family. I just found out I have a wedding to go to in October so will be looking forward to that:-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far! xoxo

Andi said...

Looks like you've been busy Bonnie. But what fun events to attend and celebrate.