Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Major Rules for Dieting....

Yes, I am trying to diet again. I really need to. So I was soooooo excited when I found these "new" rules for dieting.

1. If you eat something and no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.

2. When drinking a diet soda while eating a candy bar, the calories in the
candy bar are cancelled by the diet soda.

3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as you don't
eat more than they do.

4. Foods used for medicinal purposes NEVER count. Examples: hot choco-
late, brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake.

5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

6. If you are in the process of preparing something, food licked off knives
and spoons have no calories.

Hopefully these will help me shed a few pounds. I know I'm gonna give them a try. If nothing else, I hope these put a smile on your face.

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

I hear you sweetie! I am trying and it is hrad! I love food, I love the whole dining experience...so your rules are just oerfect for me! By following these rules I can lose how much would you say?? : )
I gave up regular soda and have lost 8 pounds just that way. Sonds like a little thing but I LOVED my regular Coke. *smile*

I have a long way to go but if you need a partner, I am here! : )

Love,
Sue

Granny Annie said...

Great list. I am adopting this plan as my new diet and putting the list on the refrigerator. To heck with those old types. LOL