Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful First Born

My Biker "Baby"

It's hard to believe that yesterday (12/19) my oldest son turned 25. It seems like only yesterday he was a teeny tiny little guy. Now he's married with his own family. Where does the time go? Our journey through his life together has had a few bumps, but what a wonderful journey it has been so far. And I am looking forward to the journey we have ahead of us. I LOVE YOU, WADE!

Wade and his beautiful family, Diana and Layla with Rossi in the wings, lol.

Layla sharing a milkshake with Daddy.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Happy Birthday Wade! Love the stories of you and your new family and cannot wait for Rossi to arrive. Hope you know you are blessed with the world's most loving mom.

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... how on earth is he 25?

He's such a wonderful, handsome young man.

Happy Birthday Wade!

Susie Q said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome son! I knwo I am late but I kept the wish warm! *smile*
Love,
Sue