Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Grandbaby Photos

I know these photos are small. I swiped them off of Diana's FaceBook. I just thought they were too cute not to share.This one of Rossi reminds me of the Titanic pose on the front of the ship.

Layla and Rossi...so sweet.
This is one of my favorites of Layla. Wade had told her since she couldn't hear what he was saying he was going to make her new ears. They look like Shrek ears.
Rossi eating a piece of pizza crust. She definitely takes after her Daddy and Uncle Gotty!
This is my favorite picture of Rossi right now. I just love this crooked face smile.
Another shot of the sisters. I hope they stay this close always.

4 comments:

Missy Glave said...

These are the cutest pictures Bonnie. My favorite one is the last one of the girls together in the chair. They are so lucky to have each other. =)

Granny Annie said...

I love the photos of the girls so much. Don't know how I missed this post because I miss your blogging. Sometimes I steal my kid's facebook photos too because they post some great ones.

Sue said...

They are soooo cute Bonnie! I have one of my Grandaughters sitting in a chair just like the one you have. I love the one of Rossi with the crocked smile...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

kyrie 9
off white outlet
air jordan travis scott
golden goose
off white hoodie outlet
jordan 12
off white hoodie
yeezy boost 350
off white nike
curry 8