Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day 2012 Flowers Part I

I worked Mother's day this year.  I have also done it in the past so that some of the guys I work with can spend the day with the moms and the mother's of their children.  This year, however, I forgot it was Mother's Day when they asked me to work, lol.  But that was okay because I spent the day before with my kids.  Nothing much was going on at work and as usual I brought my camera.  This new blogger thingy won't let me upload all my pictures so I am going to break down these photo's into several blogs.  The first couple of blogs are some of the beautiful flowers we have on the grounds where I work.  Enjoy!









2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I was going to say that I even liked the dandelions but closer inspection led me to realize those little yellow flowers aren't dandelions. What are they? How nice to have all those flowers for yourself on Mother's Day:) What a great way you always find to make lemonade

Bonnie said...

Granny Annie...I'm not sure what those little yellow flowers are, I just know that they are weeds, lol. If I can find out I will let you know.