Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 15

Whew this is harder than I thought it would be.  I am thankful for so much, but when it comes  time to write what I'm thankful for I get a mental block, lol.

Today I am thankful for the internet.  Yes, the internet.  Why you ask?  Because without the internet I would not have met some of the most amazing friends I have.  And some I have been fortunate enough to actually meet in person.  And I have met family members I didn't know I had, cousins, nieces, nephews.  And it's very easy for me to keep up with long distance relatives now.  Plus where can you go and see such amazing sites from around the world.  Seriously, I had no idea about how beautiful the BIG wide world really is. 

Yeah I know there are alot of falsehoods on the internet also and they we have to be really careful about alot of things.  But as with any aspect in life, you have to take the good with the bad.

My favorite thing about the internet?  What a great way to spread the Word of God!

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

And just think, without the internet we wouldn't have met you and Hut and Wade, Diane and Scott AND Layla and Rossi!!!