Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 28

Honestly I am thankful that there are only 2 more days this month.  Although I am thankful for alot of things, when it comes time to mention them, my mind draws a blank.  Or it's a repeat.  I have a friend who posted she was thankful for cough medicine, since she had a cold, and I thought that was kind of neat, but not something to be thankful for in a blog.  So that is what I am thankful for today.  And hopefully I'll think of something really awesome or witty to be thankful for these next two days.

2 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Being truthful is great - 2 more days this month? I hadn't thought about it.

Thanks so much for stopping by earlier this month. Come back if you have the time!

Leann

Michelle said...

Cute. I love the honesty.