Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness Days 17, 18 and 19

I don't think it's any easier to be thankful for 3 days as it is for one.   But I am thankful that Saturday I got to spend with both sons, daughter in law, grandbabies and youngest son's girlfriend and her little boy.  Bonus for that day was running into my brother and his family at Downtown Disney.  I am so thankful that we spent the rest of the day with them.  My brother was diagnosed with bladder cancer a few months back and is fighting a battle with it.  We are praying for a good outcome.  But I am thankful for the time we spent together.  We lost 10 years together over something so stupid, I don't even remember why we quit talking.  But I am thankful to God for bringing us back together. 

On a lighter note I am thankful that this week is only a 3 day work week.  I know, I know, it's like I'm wishing my life away.  I'm really just looking forward to spending more time with family. 

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

Your are the Queen of Family Town! So happy you and your brother were able to mend fences. Not happy he has bladder cancer but hopefuly his outcome will be as good as Ron's. Ron is now cancer free. Just wish he could get rid of all his other problems:) Now I'm going to send this comment with excitement that you are rid of word verification. WooHoo!