Monday, November 5, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness Days 2,3,4 and 5

Wow the days just get away from me.  I guess that's a good thing because that means I'm busy.

So I am thankful for being able to be busy. Others are not as fortunate as I am in being able to get out and do things.

I am thankful that I have a job to go to everyday.  Oh I may fuss about it, I know you do to.  But I am so thankful that I have a job that I enjoy.

I am very thankful for being so Blessed with my family.  God truly Blessed me with wonderful sons and a wonderful daughter in law and beautiful grandbabies. 

I am very thankful that both my husband and I can give back something to the community.  Most of you know this is our time of year.  It starts with the Hogman and his gypsy bride.  The starting in November and throughout December, the Man in the Red Suit and his Missus make a few pre-Christmas stops in Florida, bringing joy to families, with the help of the City of Winter Haven, Winter Haven Police Department, Polk County Sheriff's Office and Peace River.  Just to name a few. 

Now that I'm caught up, I hope I can stay that way for the duration of the month.  If not I hope you will be patient with me on the days I need to catch up.

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

Well I am ashamed to have missed so many of these great posts. You have put a lot of work and effort into the sharing of a lot of great information and I will catch up and try to stay with you during your 30 days of thanks.