Thursday, May 29, 2008

Unwanted Guest

I don't know about anyone else, but I HATE snakes. They give me the creeps. I hate spiders,too, but can deal with them alot easier than snakes. A few months back I had 2 snakes in my house, in my bedroom. One was 4 feet long, the other was only about a foot. The one I saw in my garden today was about 1 1/2 to 2 feet. My husband assured me it was only a rat snake, with are harmless to humans. I don't care. I wanted it gone. Well in a way it was gone. Something evidently had gotten to it because it was dead. I don't care, I still want it gone. So hopefully my wonderful husband will dipose of it for me. But in the back of my mind, I keep thinking, this is a small snake, somewhere is a bigger one. Believe me, I will be keeping my eyes open alot more now when I'm in the yard.
Here is my unwanted guest.

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Oh my GOSH ... I hate snakes too!!! That one is kind of pretty, in a yucky snakey kind of way. I hope you have no more critters in your bedroom.

Cecile said...

I do not like snakes of any sort not even the plastic ones I am a wimp!!
I hope that you do not have to encounted any in the future!!
Take care!!
Cecile