Saturday, May 31, 2008

YARD SALE

Well today I thought I would put some "junque" I have out for a yard sale. BIG mistake. It was so hot here, I packed everything up at 11 am. I didn't even get it set up until 8 am. I only had 6 people stop and they all came at 10 am. A few weeks ago we had gone to the Silver Moon Drive In in Lakeland because they have a flea market on weekends. We have always gone on Sundays to sell our stuff and never had to take anything home. This last time we went on a Saturday. We brought home almost everything we brought. So tomorrow, Sunday, we are taking the "junque" to Lakeland and hopefully we won't have to bring anything home. And for those of you who are wondering, Yes, it's a real drive in and yes people go and watch movies there. They are celebrating 60 years this year. I will take some pics while I'm there. It's awesome having a real drive in. My kids think it's the greatest thing. Missy, I don't remember when you are doing your yard sale, but I certainly hope you do better than I did. This one was nothing compared to the ones we used to have. Sorry no pics. Who wants to see my junk anyways?! LOL

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

I miss yard selling with you!! Selling and buying. Man, we used to have soooo much fun!!

I hope you and Jerome sell everything you have at the Silver Moon today!

Don't forget to take pictures!