Thursday, June 26, 2008

Looking for the Weekend

Double Rainbow in the sky.


Well the boss comes back tomorrow. The bright side is, it's gonna be Friday! Whoo Hoo! Got some more needed rain tonight. A big thunderstorm. My little girly dog is afraid of the thunder. I have to sit and hold her until it's done. She survives every time. Max could care less. Fed my husband leftover Chicken Penne Alfredo. Made this last month and he loved it. So I made it again. For being a big guy, he is a very fussy eater. So I like it when he will try something new and he likes it. Glad it's coming up on the weekend. Eagle Lake is having fireworks this Saturday night. Getting an early start on the 4th. They are having a Patriotic celebration. Going to have to go check it out. Seems everyone wants to celebrate the 4th early. Winter Haven is having their 4th of July on the 3rd. I'm very glad next week is a 4 day week.

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

That's a very pretty rainbow.

And Jerome ate something with Alfredo Sauce? Wow!!

Wyatt was afraid of the thunder and lightning too. Mike and I used to make a tent for him when the bad weather would come through. We called him our "wuss dog".

Have fun at all of the celebrations!! Goochland will have theirs on the 4th. Mike will be out of town, so I'm not sure if Griffin and I are going to go or not. We'll see. The fireworks aren't until 9 pm ... I'm pretty sure we won't be out that late. Maybe we'll watch them on tv.

Love you guys.
M

Cecile said...

What a beautiful rainbow!
Sounds like you are gonna have fun this weekend.Our baby Paris is horrified of bad weather and we had some bad thunder and rain last night and she freaked out I had to hold her and cuddled her until the bad weather went away:))I know I sound pathetic???I Luv my Paris:)
Have a GREAT weekend!
Cecile

Bonnie said...

You're not pathetic, Cecile. I do the same thing with Miss Piggy. These are our furry kids and we love them. We want to protect them like we protect our human kids. Trust me, my kids are grown and I still want to protect them.