Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by Missy

Well Missy tagged anyone who had 5 products that were making their family happy. I could easily list 100, but just chose 5. We were going to use the John Deere gummies and Cool Pops too, but the Cool Pops are gone.....and I didn't want to copy Missy. : ) So here are some of our "happy" items and they are all food items.

These are the best....mini IC sandwiches from Mayfields. They have the best. Even the dogs like them. Totino's frozen pizza. Who doesn't like those. My hubby's fav is the Mexican pizza, but it was at the bottom of the pile in the freezer, so Triple Meat will have to do.



I LOVE Sam's Choice Mandarin Orange water. Love it, love it, love it. Diet Dr. Pepper used to be my drink of choice. Then I got kidney stones and was told to cut out caffiene. Bill, one of my co-workers, told me Sam's Choice was a good flavored water (I just can't drink plain water, yuck!). The strawberry is good, the key lime is good, but the orange is pretty much all I drink. You should try it.


These are awesome. I started a diet the 1st of May (have lost 10 lbs.). These are sooooo good. They taste just like popcorn. Great for when you get the salt cravings. They also have cinnamon(yummy), sour cream, cheese. Those are the one's I've tried. They are mini rice cakes, but don't let that scare you. Even my fussy hubby eats them. And he has a phobia of anything diet, low cal, sugar free.

Finally, we couldn't forget our furry "kids". Hut bought these for the dogs the other day and they LOVE them. Our dogs are spoiled in that they have 4 different types of bones to choose from everyday. Now they have 5. But this is their new favorite. They like Milk Bones Beef Basted, the green bones Walmart sells (can't remember the name). Publix brand of big crunchy bones and Marrow Bones (I think Pedigree makes these).

Well these are our 5 "happy" items at this time. So "TAG" you're it!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Your dogs are so spoiled ... I might just have to chew on one of the filet mignon and bacon chewies next time I'm at your house ... LOL.

I love Totino's pizza too ... when Mike is out of town I have that alot for dinner. I doctor it up with more mozzerella, pepperoni and green olives ... yum!!!

That flavored water sounds good ... is it expensive? Griffin's "juice" of choice is Diet Sierra Mist, I would LOVE for him to drink more water. We might have to try some of that.

And ... I've never met an ice cream sandwich that I didn't like ... double yum!!!

Thanks for playing Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

Sweet tea - corn dogs - cool pops (there all gone) remote control - CSI: Miami