Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nascar Widow

Yeah I know, I'm not the only one. I'm sure there are millions of Nascar widows out there on weekends. I am a widow 7 day a week now. You all remember that Hut got a PS2 for Father's Day and he got Guitar Hero with it. Well Guitar Hero has been replaced by Nascar. And now I never see my husband. He has moved the PS2 into his bedroom. He goes in there right after he gets home from work, plays until supper and as soon as supper is done, he's off to play again. I guess I should be thankful....I used to complain about him snoring in front of the tv, but not anymore. He told me today that he was up until 12:30 this morning playing. All I can say is he's home with me (sort of) and that he definitely got a present he really liked, lol.

Hut playing Nascar after work. You can tell he is a "simple man."

And here is the "widow maker".

6 comments:

Missy Glave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

We did have it in the living room. He wanted it in his bedroom. T thought long and hard about using that picture, but Jerome wasn't bothered by it, so I put it on. If anyone is offended, let me know and I'll remove it.

Jill LaFaye said...

Hi, my name is Jill
and
I am a Guitar Hero addict!
ha:)

Jill LaFaye said...

P.S. I think it is a cute picture of him:)

Man..he gets brown as a biscuit!

Missy Glave said...

Bonnie ... I removed my original comment.

I'm so glad Jerome is having so much fun playing this game.

I love you guys!
Missy

Keelytm said...

So far I am only one of the weekend NASCAR widows. I don't think I'll tell my husband that there is a NASCAR video game, that way I get to see him sometimes. It sounds like you have a pretty good attitude about it though. Maybe you could join him in the video game? While I'm personally not big into watching a race, I do like video games. Maybe you will too!