Thursday, October 30, 2008

Brenda's Blog


Okay, so I lied. I did have something to blog about. Andi turned me on to a really great blog. You all should check it out. It's called Country Romance at Heart, but it's on my side bar as Brenda's Blog . It's a really great blog. I know I already said that, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading what I could of it today. And like Andi mentioned on her blog awhile back, Brenda is having a Christmas present swap amongst bloggers. I think this sounds like such fun, that I am going to sign up with her today. You only have until November 7 to sign up. And reading Andi's blog today, she mentions that Brenda has opened an Etsy shop. Well I just had to check it out because it was food! I L-O-V-E me some food. Make sure you go to Brenda's blog and check this out too, yummy! So stop by and see Brenda, tell her Bonnie sent you by way of Andi....got it?!!!!

3 comments:

Andi said...

I love Brenda! I hope she does really well with her Etsy shop. Her Christmas swap will be fun. I'm glad you're going to participate. I was in one last year and it was so much fun getting to know someone new.

Missy Glave said...

I visited Brenda's blog and Etsy shop too ... they are really awesome!!

Her dips adn mixes look wonderful ... the pictures had me salivating!!

Granny Annie said...

I will check out those blogs. Mainly I'm glad to see you back. It seems like you've been gone a while. Happy Halloween.