Thursday, October 30, 2008

I plan......

Not alot going on to blog about lately. I've learned, though, that if I go more than 2 days without blogging, some of you get worried, and I sure don't want that to happen. So today I'm gonna talk about some things I plan to do. I plan to get my haircut again, only shorter. I plan on visiting my friend, Cecile, and her family in Georgia, in December. I plan on spending Thanksgiving with my extended family, and do I mean extended. I will be going to Ocala to spend Thanksgiving with my ex-in-laws, Tootsie and Frank. My two sons will be there, my ex-husband, his aunt and uncle, a couple of cousins and of course, my wonderful husband. I'll explain that whole thing in another blog, lol. The Sunday before Thanksgiving I plan to spend with my sis-in-law, Missy, at her mother-in-laws for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. We do this about every year and get to see good friends and family. I also plan on spending more than one day with Missy when she comes down for a visit. I plan on getting my Christmas shopping done early. I plan on going to see St. Augustine at Christmas. I love St. Augustine and have it on good authority (thanks, Cecile), that it's really beautiful. And finally, I plan on not missing more than 2 day a week for blogging.

4 comments:

Andi said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Missy when she's here at Thanksgiving. We always meet for lunch the day after. If you're back in town you should join us.

Missy Glave said...

I love all of your plans ... they sound absolutely wonderful. Especially the one about spending more than just one day with me!!

I so look forward to having lunch with Andi. The past two years we've met at Olive Garden. It's a great tradition to uphold.

Are you off that day ... the day after Thanksgiving? If so ... you HAVE to come! Last year you were invited, but were sick and couldn't come ... remember????

I love you Bonnie (and Jerome!) ... can't wait to see ya'll!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

its good to have plans and future near term goals---on the otherhand if one micro-manages one's time, it invariabaly makes for constant changes to one's plans to adapt to the vagaries of last minute surprises, which can lead to dissappointments, frustration and audible verbalizations like, "Drats, DARN-its and of course the old favorite most of us use of "awww SHOOT!!". I, have learned to keep my long range plans written in pencil, easy to erase and up-date as the dates approach. (lol)

Sue said...

Sounds like you have some good plans there Bonnie...wish I lived in the area and could visit with you and Missy. Someday....