Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally......

Yep I finally have a minute or two to sit down and blog. I have been working and trying to help Hut get the yard decorated. And even the inside of the house hasn't been decorated. I usually do all that Thanksgiving day night, but not this year. We did put the tree up. I'm glad I didn't decorate it yet, because when I got home from work today, the cats had it knocked down. So I don't know what I'm gonna do. In the meantime, let me try to catch you up on all my doings. I know Thanksgiving should come first, but there are a few other things I want to blog about first.......in reverse order, lol.

Thank you so much, Andi, for that wonderful blog award. It means alot to me to recieve this from you. I guess I'm supposed to tell a little bit about what I know about you. Well let's see. I know you LOVE shoes and shopping. You collect some little fairies (sorry I don't remember the name). You are an awesome person to know. You are fun to hang with. I've sort of known you for years but am just now getting to know you. I am honored to call you my friend.

Like Andi, not great at making links within the blog but all these wonderful bloggers I'm sharing the award with are on my side bar. And the winners are........drum roll please.......

1. April
2. Brenda
3. Sue
4. Jamie Dawn
5. Gary
6. Trina

Please take your award off my side bar. You all are very deserving.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Oh Bonnie...those are such sweet things to say about me!!! I knew I gave you this award for a reason...tee-hee!!! And it looks like you've passed it along to some great bloggers out there...cool beans girl!

April Russell said...

Thank you so much! You're a doll!

Missy Glave said...

What a wonderful thing to be presented with this special Bloggy Award!!