Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Special Layouts

As you saw in an earlier blog.....Cecile and her mom came down from Georgia to meet us for lunch. We had such a great time. Well Cecile, knowing that I'm rusty in the scrappin' department, brought me down some beautiful layouts. Actually she just brought them because she is one of the nicest, most thoughtful people. One of them she did after winning my "name that witch" contest back in October. She wouldn't even post hers on her blog because she didn't want to ruin my surprise. Here is a whole page she did for me because she won my contest. I just absolutely love it. And it was so much fun having that contest. She also did another one because she knows that Hut is one of Santa's helpers.Our original plan had been to get up to Savannah to pay Cecile and her family a visit from Santa. But this year Santa has been swamped with requests, so we just couldn't fit it in. But she made up this wonderful layout for Santa. He really loves it too, Cecile. Thanks for being so thoughtful. I will send you a picture as soon as we find one worthy enough for this layout.Thanks again for fitting time into your schedule to come visit us. We all really enjoyed visiting(even though it was a short one).

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Bonnie, she IS so thoughtful isn't she?

Those layouts are awesome! Can't wait to see the picture you add to the Santa page.

Granny Annie said...

All you scrappers are leaving some interesting and lovely artifacts for future archeologists to uncover!

Andi said...

Those are really great scrapbook page layouts Bonnie. Cecile is such a sweetie. That was so nice of her. Sure hope she's feeling better.

Cecile said...

Hey girl!
Thanks for all of the sweet words I really enjoyed meeting all of yall and I know we are gonna hook up before next Christmas like maybe soon in St. Augustine???? I know it will be next year but that will be soon::))I will be back blogging tomorrow.
Hugs!!

Jamie Dawn said...

It's been a long time since I did some scrapbooking.
I love looking back at the ones I did from when my kids were little.
Those pages are really neat! I love the Witch Hazel one!!!
You mentioned Savannah. That is one of my all time favorite places in the world. It and Charleston are like a dream. I love the history and architecture and the people and the food.