Wednesday, April 22, 2009


I got this sweet award from Cecile over at Scrappin' Cecile's Blog. and I am going to send it along to 10 of my top favorite blogs. Since I can't pass this award on to everyone (okay, I probably could), I am going to.....I'm going to.....I'm going to throw the rules out the window and award it to ALL my fellow bloggers.
This award has some rules....
1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for the nominees.
And the people I nominate~~ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY BLOGGING BUDDIES. Please feel free to grab the award. I left the rules on this blog so you could all play fair if you want to. But where's the fun in that, lol. You guys are all my favorite blogs. I enjoy you each and every day.
Thanks so much for playing along.
Thank you, Cecile, for making my day with this wonderful award.

4 comments:

Cole M. said...

You deserve it!!!
Love Ya!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I just love awards---thankyou, thankyou!!!!!! (yaaaaa---LOL)

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on receiving the well deserved award and thank you so much for passing it on to all of us:-)

I've just come in from cleaning out my flowerbeds and raking the grass...it's sunny and 62F, to us that's a heatwave right now! lol Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Andi said...

Congratulations on your cute award Bonnie! I love the little ladybug.