Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am alive

Hey all. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am alive and well. My computer at home is having issues. I may have to break down and carry to a repair shop. It's been too busy at work to try to do a blog, but I have a few free minutes now before lunch, so I am taking advantage of it. I hope you are all doing well. I try to read your blogs when I get a chance. Happy Blogiversary ( 4 years ) to my friend Pea. Happy Blosiversary ( 5 years ) to my friend Grannie Annie. See I do read sometimes. Keep checking back....I have some pictures from the Strawberry Festival that I would like to share whenever I finally get a chance. Have a great day and hopefully I'll see you all soon.

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

We need you back up and running! Thanks for the congrats.