Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Blog?

I am trying to figure out how to update my blog to the new edition. Can I have some help please? Or I may just start a new blog and hope for the best. I have photos from the HeartWalk, Layla's Birthday and Putt Putt golf that I want to share but do not want to have to deal with the issues I had with the last post. If you read the mini truckin' post you have to page wwwwaaaaayyyyyy down to leave a comment. I could not fix that to save my life. So any help would be greatly appreciated so that I can once again try to be an active member of the blogging world.

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Blogger certainly is giving you a hard time lately, hasn't it!! When you go to your Design page, does it not say (at the top) "Try the updated Blogger interface"? I wish I was right there near you so that I could help you out!! xoxo

Bonnie said...

Thanks, PEA! I did see that, but it is confusing me. It could be because I'm trying to do this at work instead of at home, lol.