Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grampy & Nana's Christmas Gift

Grampy and Nana decided that this year we are going to start trying to take care of our health. Too many issues this past year. I was fortunate enough to get this slightly used, almost new treadmill from a co-worker. I figure Grampy and I can watch out favorite shows while walking or listening to music and won't have to worry about it being to dark, too rainy, too cold or whatever other excuses we can come up with, lol. So here's to a hopefully much healthier year.

4 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I love it!! And it will be a great way to get exercise. It was a nice surprise to receive a phone call from ya'll. It made my day. =)

Granny Annie said...

It seems to be all about health these days. That treadmill should be a good start to 2012. I am hoping to get back on my exercise bike. Wishing you both all the best.

Carole Burant said...

My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun

I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer

May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you've been given
To be more than what you sought

May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold

I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend
And a happy New Year, too .. xoxo

Cecile said...

Merry Christmas my sweet friend!
Love ya bunches!