Friday, May 4, 2012

Peas in a Pod

I know, once again you probably thought I was talking about Layla and Rossi.  Once again, I fooled you, lol.  Most of you know I have an Etsy shop as I post about it on FB.  My items are usually things I can make quick and easy.  Well I fell in love with some wire wrapped jewelry and thought I'd try my hand at it.  As you can see I still need some practice, lol. I just love the Peas in a Pod.
My first try at wire wrapped jewelry was a nest with eggs.  My DIL Diana had found a tutorial online and sent me the instructions.  I made one and I liked it alot.  So I bought some more wire, beads and chains and took the supplies to Wade and Diana's for Easter.  Both daugher in laws, friends and the kids all had fun making one.  I wish I had pictures. 
So what do you think?  Do they look like what they are supposed to?

1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

Those are amazing and totally look like they are supposed to! I love them both! You are so talented!!