Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 13

Today I am thankful for freedom of speech.  I am thankful that we have the right to say what's on our mind.  Now I am going to exercise that right and say that I wish all the political bashing would stop.  The election was over a week ago, our president is still president and like it or not, we must live with it for at least 4 more years.  Bashing him or bashing Romney isn't going to change anything, especially after the election.  Enough is enough.  Okay I'm done now.

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I soooo agree with you, the elections are over with and just wish everyone would STOP continuing to whine about them!! There are a couple of people on my Facebook who just go on and on about it and really, I don't want to see it on my feed anymore! UGH! xoxo

Granny Annie said...

You know that I echo your sentiment. Well said my friend,