Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness Days 10,11,12

There is so much to be thanful for and I was going to save the best for last but today it seems to be calling me.  I am thankful for such a wonderful God.  He sacrificed his only Son so that we could all be saved and have a beautiful, everlasting life in his heavenly kingdom.  Through God all things are possible. 

I am thankful that God helped bring my brother and I back together after 10 years of personal nonsense.  And that's what it was....nonsense.  But I am very thankful to have my brother back although there is a down side to it.  My brother has Bladder Cancer. He's had 2 surgeries where they have removed the cancer but it has come back both times.  But I am still thankful for the time I will be able to have with him. And I am praying that God has mercy on my brother and heals him.  But whatever God's plan, I will honor it.

And I am thankful for being able to blog with and about my friends and family.  I am so thankful to have met some many friends through blogging and have come to know your families as well.

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

So bittersweet...to have made up with your brother but to now have to watch him suffer with cancer...at least he knows you're there for him:-)

I also feel very blessed to have met you through blogging and I truly do cherish our friendship. xoxo