Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Band Practice and Chocolate Ice Cream

Last night some of the guys in the band came over for practice. Hut told them they could practice at our house, but only if Layla came along. No Layla, No Practice. Our weekly ritual now is to play Barbie's for awhile and then off to a playground. It was the same last night. But this time Grampy threw in a visit to DQ for an ice cream cone.

A few pictures of the guys goofing. Brett, the lead guitar in the front, Jason or Ard as he goes by, in the back.
Wade getting ready to jam.Here is the ice cream girl. She is going to town on her chocolate cone. Grampy thought he was going to go buy her some candy too, but Nana said no. Gotta love this face. She may have chocolate everywhere, but she ate the whole cone. Yummy!!
Today Layla finds out if she is going to have a sister or a brother. Grampy doesn't want to know, so let's hope Layla can keep the secret when she finds out.

I also wanted to mention that Chloe is having kidney surgery today. I'm optimistic because I'm a big believer in omens and today is 9/9/09. Please keep Chloe in your prayers. I will give you all an update as soon as I hear anything.

3 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

looks like a fun night and what a blessing to have this beautiful girl in your life.

Carole Burant said...

Now that's the way to eat chocolate ice cream! hehe Yummmmm! I think it's a great trade off, letting the guys rehearse at your house if they bring Kayla over! hehe

Please know that my prayers are with Chloe, I do hope the surgery went well. I noticed the date when I did my post last night as well!! xoxo

Missy Glave said...

What a fun evening with Grampy and the girls!

Loving the chocolate ice cream cone pictures ... you can tell she enjoyed it.

I hope everything went well with Chloe. Please let us know.