Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Country Christmas Parade

Since my computer was down with a virus I haven't had a chance to blog. Now it's time to play catch up. We went to a Christmas Parade in the small town of Polk City a couple of weeks ago. So here are the photos I took of it.

All of the floats were pulled by tractors. I liked the tractors more than the floats, so sorry, not pictures of the floats. Of course hindsight is 20/20 and I realized I should have taken pictures of the floats. There's always next year, lol.

This is the second tractor.

This guy just had his tractor in the parade with no float.

This guy was pulling the most important float of all and YES I did take a picture of this float.

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus ..........................

And there they are ......Santa and Mrs. Claus. What a way to arrive in Polk City. This was a short parade but one of the best I've ever been too. Hopefully we can go back again next year.

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I so love a parade as well and I think I'd rather see tractors pulling the floats than big transport truck cabs like is usual here! lol I'm so glad you were able to go to this one, Santa & his Mrs. look pretty good:-)

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, dear Bonnie and may all your dreams come true during this magical season! xoxo

theshee said...

x7c61r7t03 g3z96o3o28 w4u74w7h97 n1v15d3j69 u9y72z7v58 k8z25o4q10