Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Kiss

Do you remember your first kiss? Do you remember the first kiss with the Love Of Your Life?
My first kiss was not all it was cracked up to be. Kissed a boy who was friends with my friend Mary's boyfriend. Hated it. Not romantic...he just wanted to make out. I was 14 and now realize that I was probably too young, lol.But then your Prince Charming comes along. Even the first kiss with the Love Of My Life was not in a very romantic place. But it was a magical kiss. And 20 years later, his kisses are still magic!

Our first kiss actually took place in the bathroom door way of his work shop. We were hanging out after he got off work with some of his co-workers, drinking some beers and ladies, you know what beers do to you. Numerous trips to the bathroom. Well after coming out of the bathroom after one of many trips, I was just standing there with my hands on the sides of the doorway and Hut walked over and kissed me. Definitely the element of surprise. And he told me later that he had expected me to slap him for it. Not this girl. That kiss made it "love at first sight". Curled my toes, lol. I still remember it like it was yesterday.




So did I bring back any wonderful memories for you?

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Whenever the "first kiss" question comes up I can't help but share this one. My boyfriend walked me to the picture show and home again on a cold and snowy night. He kissed me goodnight on the porch and he was so cold he did not know that a layer of snot covered his top lip. We were held by a string of snot when we parted. Ugh. I shall never forget. Sorry Bonnie but you asked. LOL

Carole Burant said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Hut, dear Bonnie! Oh yes, I do indeed remember my first kiss...it was with a boy named Denis and we were both 10 years old so it was quite an innocent kiss:-) Then along came Jean who surprised me with a French kiss when I was 12 and he was 15...I thought it was disgusting having his tongue in my mouth! LOL Of course Steve came along only about 10 years ago but when he first kissed me, oh myyyyyyy:-) I swear my toes actually curled! hehe xoxo

Bonnie said...

Annie....all I can say is EWWWWW. I would never want to kiss anyone again after that, lol.

Pea....The first boy that I kissed french kissed me. Didn't really want to share that,lol. I got sick to my stomach because my mother had told me that you could get pregnant from french kissing. Boy was I naive.